ضمانت, تعهد, ضامن, وثیقه, عهده, سپردهضامن دادن, ضمانت کردن, تعهد کردن, عهده دار شدن, عهد کردن
Noun(1) a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications(2) an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true(3) a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
Verb(1) give surety or assume responsibility(2) make certain of(3) promise to do or accomplish(4) stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
(1) Just keep in mind that you will be undertaking a science experiment with no guarantee of the outcome!(2) a degree is no guarantee of a fast-track career(3) CEOs today want a guarantee of improved productivity, reduced costs, or enhanced efficiency before investing millions in a new IT system.(4) a demand that Ôö¼├║100,000 be deposited to guarantee their costs(5) The open source model is not, per se, a guarantee of stability, because it does not ensure continuing stable support for the software.(6) Each piece is accompanied by a quality assurance card and has the guarantee of the International Gemmological Institute.(7) The British Farm Standard is a guarantee of quality.(8) Yes, accreditation is not a guarantee of high quality.(9) the treaty provides a guarantee of free trade(10) Some manufacturers have been willing to guarantee that their products are latex free, and others seem less than eager to supply information about their products.(11) For assimilation was a condition of future rights, not a guarantee of them.(12) But I can promise you and guarantee you, after that situation, you will never hear me do that.(13) The variety and simplicity of the recipes and the quality of ingredients were always a guarantee of delicious meals.(14) The report also said that a guarantee of a quality training programme for non-consultant hospital doctors could help to keep medical graduates from going abroad to further their education.(15) Fourth, the president must take immediate, urgent, essential steps to guarantee the promised elections can be held next year.(16) While being organic is no automatic guarantee of quality, the best of this tasting are well worth a try.
(1) financial guarantee :: تضمین مالی
(2) money back guarantee :: تضمین بازگشت پول
(3) performance guarantee :: تضمین عملکرد
(4) letter of guarantee :: ضمانت نامه
(5) guarantee letter :: ضمانت نامه
(6) guarantee period :: دوره تضمین
(7) guarantee deposit :: سپرده تضمین
(8) quality guarantee :: تضمین کیفیت
1. warranty ::
2. promise ::
3. collateral ::
4. warrantee ::
5. guaranty ::
6. underwrite ::
7. promise ::
8. assure ::
9. vouch ::
10. undertake ::
11. warrant ::
guarantee, guaranteed, guaranteeing, guarantees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll represent him, and I GUARANTEE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Once inside, the only one
who can GUARANTEE you being free
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
I can't GUARANTEE that
he'll hold together.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
No judge can GUARANTEE you
walking free, none.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
You know, there's no GUARANTEE
even if you have kids
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Persian Dictionary: guarantee
Meaning and definitions of guarantee, translation in Persian
language for guarantee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guarantee in Persian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'guarantee'
What guarantee means in Persian, guarantee meaning
in Persian, guarantee
definition, examples and pronunciation
of guarantee in Persian language.