Noun(1) a characteristic state or mode of living(2) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(3) the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living(4) the condition of living or the state of being alive(5) the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death(6) the period between birth and the present time(7) the period from the present until death(8) a living person(9) animation and energy in action or expression(10) living things collectively(11) the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones(12) an account of the series of events making up a person's life(13) a motive for living(14) a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
(1) animal life(2) From this process emerges spontaneous sketches and studied works from life or the imagination.(3) the person who saved my life(4) The worldly life and the religious life are always considered two sides of a coin in Islam.(5) the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life(6) student life(7) prison life(8) little is known of his early life(9) It may have put me off female singers for life .(10) In just a few of them the constants have taken on the right values for the creation of stars, life and evolution.(11) The banks are green again after months of gloom and the margins are alive with life .(12) she brought a new life into the world(13) He was probably scarred for life , but his parents must have been delighted at their ingenuity.(14) In a matter of minutes, the hallway is not barren and lonely; it teems with life and sound.(15) she loves life in the fast lane(16) The prop and rudder were intact here as well, and the whole wreck was alive with life .
(1) love life :: زندگی عاشقانه
(2) new life :: زندگی جدید
(3) half life :: نیمی از زندگی
(4) such is life :: چنین زندگی است
(5) way of life :: روش زندگی
(6) for life :: برای زندگی
(7) life expectancy :: امید به زندگی
(8) life jacket :: جلیقه نجات
(9) still life :: تصاویر اشیاء بی جان
1. existence ::
2. living things ::
3. way of life ::
4. lifetime ::
5. vivacity ::
6. moving spirit ::
روح در حال حرکت
7. person ::
8. the way of the world ::
10. life sentence ::
12. life story ::
13. living ::
1. lethargy ::
life, lifeless, lifelike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ How good my LIFE would get
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
I owe you my LIFE. Twice over.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
' title='ALL [SINGING]:
It\'s the hard-knock life for us
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
It's the hard-knock LIFE for us
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
I’m not a child, my LIFE is settled.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
an opportunity to
make my LIFE easier,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Persian Dictionary: life
Meaning and definitions of life, translation in Persian
language for life with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of life in Persian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'life'
What life means in Persian, life meaning
in Persian, life
definition, examples and pronunciation
of life in Persian language.