امتحان, کوشش, ازمایش, ازمونسعی کردن, تلاش کردن, کوشش کردن, کوشیدن, تجربه کردن, محک کردن, ازمودن, محاکمه کردن, جدا کردن, سر و دست شکسن
Noun(1) earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
Verb(1) make an effort or attempt(2) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to(3) put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of(4) take a sample of(5) examine or hear (evidence or a case(6) give pain or trouble to(7) test the limits of(8) melt (fat or lard(9) put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
(1) However if you do give this form of fishing a try you may be pleasantly surprised.(2) he gave it a second try(3) Parents will be able to try different sorts and if they like them can buy their own stock.(4) I started to try and untangle the mystery(5) he didn't even try(6) they should give the idea a try(7) go ahead and try it!(8) This I have done and I have told him that I can see no reason why I should not continue to try the case.(9) just you try!(10) The court will try individuals accused of committing genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity.(11) did you ever try sailing?(12) It was getting excellent reviews there, so I decided to give it a try .(13) One of its first orders is to set up special tribunals to try members of the former regime.(14) He should have allowed for one more try of a different sort to see if it might be possible to get some movement.(15) If you're already prepared to give the essay a try , you can find a download page here.(16) If that is the case, you really should make an effort to try and catch him while you can.
(1) try again :: دوباره امتحان کنید
(2) to try :: برای امتحان
(3) try to :: سعی کنید به
(4) try hard :: سعی کنید سخت
(5) try to find :: سعی کنید برای پیدا
(6) give it a try :: آن را امتحان کنید
(7) try it on :: سعی کنید آن را
(8) have a try :: باید امتحان کنید
1. attempt ::
2. attempt ::
3. test ::
4. tax ::
5. adjudicate ::
6. sample ::
8. strain ::
9. essay ::
10. hear ::
11. render ::
tran, trans, trent, tress, tresses, try, trying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But no one else will TRY it,
so I'm the best you've got.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
the TCP/IP stack.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
WOMAN: Can you
TRY a little more?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Next time, TRY lifting the box.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Persian Dictionary: try
Meaning and definitions of try, translation in Persian
language for try with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of try in Persian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'try'
What try means in Persian, try meaning
in Persian, try
definition, examples and pronunciation
of try in Persian language.